Friday 23rd February 2024 – Ramaroa Rooms – Queen Elizabeth Park – 3-8pm
Saturday 24th February 2024 – Ramaroa Rooms – Queen Elizabeth Park – 6:30-9am
Event Start Times
Saturday, 24th February 2024
Queen Elizabeth Park, Raumati
- 8:00am – Coastal Triathlon
- 8:30am – MTB and Duathlon
- 9:45am – Short Triathlon
- 11:00am – WHareroa Half
- 11:15am – 14km
- 11:30am – 6km
NB: Times may change before event at Director’s discretion.
From 3pm, at the completion of the final competitor, we move back from Transition to the Ramaroa Rooms where we will enjoy an evening of awards, local music, good beer, good food and most importantly good company.
Prize giving will give out the medals for all our age-group athletes for all races, our podium place trophies and also give out our spot and recognition prizes.
So don’t rush away when you finish, or do and then rush right back. It is going to be a fun night for all.
- In the case of the event being cancelled for safety reasons or a natural disaster, entry fees will not be refunded or transferred.
- For the XTERRA Individual and Team events you have to be 14 years of age or older on race day to compete.
- For the 21km event you have to be 14 years of age or older on race day to compete.
- For the 6km and 14km events there is no age requirement, but all kids under 10 years of age, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pro athletes will not be eligible for age group awards and will only be able to qualify for Pro slots at the XTERRA World Championships. Pro Prize Money is equal for men and women and paid in NZ dollars.
- 1st – $2000.00
- 2nd – $1200.00
- 3rd – $800.00
- 4th – $600.00
- 5th – $400.00
- All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable